Why Marlin Bay?
- Create a gateway to Virginia Beach - executing the goals of the citizen-created Shore Drive Corridor Plan
- Redevelop a 50-year-old boat, boat trailer, and RV storage/building yard
- Provide more Virginia Beach residents non-vehicular access to Pleasure House Point, purchased by the City of Virginia Beach taxpayers in 2012
- Support local restaurants and business in the Bayfront Community
- Provide modern, high-quality, secure, and amenity focused residences located near employment and recreation that supports an active lifestyle
- Improve the surrounding neighborhood storm water management systems by directing storm water from this site away from the neighborhood
- Continue a long standing commitment to local ownership in the Bayfront Community with a project owned by locals